Our Accreditation Program was developed to assist riders across the globe become proficient and accomplished horsemen and horsewomen. There are two main components to earning a Team AD Accreditation, completion of our skills assessment program and a two week intensive one-on-one apprenticeship with Al.
1. SKILLS ASSESSMENT PROGRAM
The secret to a successful training program is to have knowledge, direction, and a plan. Our video collection of 53 essential skills and horse training tasks are the same ones used daily on the ranch to train all of our horses. Once you have completed all of the riding tasks for each stage, you will not only be a graduate of this portion of the program but you will also have a blue print for how to train a horse to a professional level.
- Complete and pass all 53 Skills Assessment tasks by submitting videos of you and your horse performing each task.
- Al will be your guide and mentor during this time, critiquing and offering suggestions on all of your video submissions. You will either pass each skill or be asked to re-do that task.
- The skill assessments are broken up into three stages, and you may submit up to 2 videos per week. We estimate it will take approximately 12-18 months to work through all three stages.
- We ask that you complete the skills assessments in order.
2. ONE to TWO WEEK APPRENTICESHIP WITH AL
After you have completed the skills assessment program, you will join Al for one to two weeks of riding and learning here at the ranch in Scottsdale, Arizona. There is an additional cost of $3000 for your apprenticeship training.
What you will receive from Team AD after you pass the program:
- Team AD Belt Buckle
- Listing on our Team AD Accredited Trainers page. This will include photos, bio, contact information, and link to your website.
- Rights to use Team AD logo and name in all of your internet and print advertising.
- Ongoing business mentoring/support from Al.
- Assistance in promotion of your business or events through Team AD social media outlets.
- Opportunity to join Al at one of his clinics as his assistant.